OPERATIONS MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
- Summary / Objective
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Education / Experience
- Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Supervisory Responsibility
- Work Environment
- Physical Demands and Working Cautions
- Position Type / Expected Hours
- AAP / EEO Statement
- Other Duties
Summary / Objective
Using discretion and independent judgment, the operations manager leads the department(s) in the achievement of the company’s goals and oversees all aspects of operations, including sales. Oversee all aspects of branch operations including service & maintenance, rental, inside sales, logistics and P/L. Insure all associates adhere to all company policies and procedures, including our Code of Conduct Drive continuous improvement in Safety, Quality, Customer Service, and Productivity throughout branch operations.
Summary / Objective
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Develop a strategic plan for the branch that will overcome obstacles and identify opportunities for success, and successfully execute that plan in order to meet branch goals and objectives.
- P & L controlling of Branch labor, revenue and profit margin.
- Understand and manage branch operation performance to Key Performance Indicators targets and actual results
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize branch operations. Streamline and simplify businesses processes between departments to insure smoother operations.
- Responsibility includes reviewing orders received to ensure customer needs are met, following through on commitments of delivery of product or information required, and proper communication of information to customers and employees who are fulfilling the order.
- Meet with key customers on a regular basis to insure that they are satisfied with our performance, to strengthen our relationship, and to develop strategies to insure their future business
- Take ownership of all customer concerns and complaints, addressing them promptly and insuring that customer is satisfied with the final resolution
- Manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations
- Conduct monthly meetings with the branch management team to ensure that everyone is working together to meet or exceed branch and company goals.
- Ensure that the branch facility is safe, clean, well-maintained, and meets the company’s safety standards.
- Ensure that every member of the branch team receives the proper safety training and equipment applicable to their position.
- Responsible for the recruitment, hiring, coaching, and development of the management team
- Develop and foster a culture of teamwork and trust