National Hose & Accessory is committed to delivering safe, quality hose assemblies. Our programs are industry standard to provide customers with consistent, safe products.
No matter what industry, National Hose & Accessory is here for you.
We have what you need, when you need it.
Servicing Industries with products like; frac hose, water hose, and more!
- Products for petroleum life cycle upstream, midstream or downstream
- Exploration, drilling, stimulation or production
- Hose for transfer of cement/LPG/oil, gasoline dispensing and suction/discharge
- Gasket and sealing technology engineered to your fluid specifications
- On road, off road, Rail or Barge products
- Loading, unloading and all transfer applications
- Petroleum, chemical and dry bulk solids
- The sizes, pressure ratings, tube, cover, flexibility, long-lasting durability and service support your operations demand
- High and low pressure hydraulic hose systems to handle extreme conditions
- Specialized hose and fittings for turbo and charge air coolers, heater circuits and coolant system connections at temperatures from -65 to 500 F
- Abrasion resistant covers for maximum service life
to Drive Your Performance
Test, tag and track your assets with our exclusive program from Singer. OnGuard Asset Management Services consolidate your assets into one database that can be accessed 24/7 for test certs and documentation to track from cradle to grave. Learn more at www.hosesafety.com.
Ensure hose safety. Preventative maintenance programs help you avoid costly equipment downtime, maintenance costs and reassure you that your hoses are working efficiently and safely — all within compliance of OSHA/EPA standards.
Say Goodbye To:
- Excessive Paperwork
- Guesswork in Inspection Standards
- Lengthy Inspection Times
- Costly Downtime
When you use OnGuard ID tags from Singer Equities family of companies, individual records are created that link to the online database that houses all certifications and hose safety standards built right in. ID tags are attached with a band that is digitally engraved with all relevant, unique information.
OnGuard Hose Management Services include cloud based hose tracking 24/7 which we manage for you. OnGuard Hose Tracker stores all of your hose information including type of hose, date of manufacture, test certs, serial number, location in your facility, inspection and re-testing alerts.